Peachtree Corners Georgia, Norcross Georgia, Alpharetta Georgia, Duluth Georgia, Cumming and Roswell Georgia Therapist counseling services for anger management, family therapy, mental disorders, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and more
At Sutherland Psychotherapy Associates, LLC, a Peachtree Corners therapist, we believe that to succeed in life, you must first get to know yourself and learn to trust your inner voice. Guided by this philosophy, we help individuals, we provide couples therapy, we help with anger
management, family therapy, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and more. Families embark on a journey to self-knowledge through a holistic,
client-centered approach to therapy that brings healing to the mind, the body, and the spirit.
Our effective course of treatment may combine several types of therapies tailored to each individual's treatment plan to help you and your loved ones finally achieve the sense of emotional well being you deserve in life.
Have you or someone you love experienced any of the following symptoms? If the answer is overwhelmingly “yes,” we may be able to help.
- feeling anxious or nervous?
- easily angered or irritated?
- no longer experiencing pleasure in your daily life?
- constantly tired, even without physical exertion?
- feeling a sense of hopelessness?
- having difficulty concentrating?
- experiencing sleeplessness or sleep disturbances?
- worrying excessively?
- increasing your use of alcohol or drugs?
- experiencing continued conflict with loved ones?
- witnessing an abrupt change in academic performance?
- feeling socially isolated?
If you or someone you love has felt this way, know that you are not alone. Many of our clients came to us at a point in their lives when they could no longer cope with problems that were weighing them down and destroying the quality of their lives.
Begin your journey to emotional well-being. Call (770) 246-2588 to schedule your initial consultation.